Multi-Engine Class Rating
and Instrument Rating Package
For a limited time, obtain a Multi-Engine Class Rating
and an Instrument Rating at a reduced price.
Our special package includes:
- 7 weeks accommodation 1
- 20 hours of classroom briefings
- 22 hours of flight training in DA40/42 Flight Simulation Training Device 2
- 4 hours of flight training in our DA40-NG Diamond aircraft 3
- 22 hours of flight training in our DA42-V1 Diamond aircraft 4
- 2D and 3D endorsements
- Airservices and landing fees
- Test fees for Multi-Engine Class Rating and Instrument Rating 5
($1,500 deposit required on booking)
Enrol now! Offer ends 1st June 2022
- Private or Commercial Pilot Licence
- 1.0 hr solo night flying experience
- Minimum 3.0 hrs total night flying experience
- 50.0 hrs solo cross-country command experience
- Minimum 7.0 hrs IF on category.
- Current Class 2 Medical Certificate (CASA issued).
- Test fees for Mult-Engine Class Rating and Instrument Rating
It is highly recommended that applicants complete IREX before they
arrive as it prevents delays in completing the course. However, we
do offer IREX theory (54 hours of classroom briefings) as an add-on
option (2 weeks before start date) at a local examination centre.
Fee: $2,000 6
* Non diploma accredited course. CASA endorsements only.
- Accommodation is a room in a shared house. Additional accommodation charged at $300 per week. $500 of your course deposit will be held as a security deposit for accommodation.
- Additional FTD rate is $260.00 per hour.
- Additional DA40-NG rate is $480.00 per hour.
- If you have and existing MEA Class rating, there may be a reduction in cost depending on competencies demonstrated and test hours required. Additional DA42-VI rate is $845.00 per hour.
- Additional test fees apply if failed first attempt.
- Accommodation, IREX textbook, charts and publications and ASPEQ/CASA exam fee not included.