How to Apply.
We aim to make the application process as easy as possible.
and we will send you an enrolment application and
pre-enrolment pack. One of our consultants will also be in touch to answer any
questions you have.
Before you request an application:
This contains details of our policies and procedures, including
eligibility requirements, enrolment process, full schedule of fees and payment terms.
Please note that
AIAC is only able to accept applications from students who are over 18 years of age.
If you are under 18 years of age, please contact us to discuss your options.
International students should be aware
that certified, translated copies of the following documents
will be required to support your application.
- Proof of age, such as a birth certificate
- Evidence you’ve successfully completed Year 12 or equivalent
- Your IELTS test score
- Medical examination: this should meet CASA medical requirements
- A police background check
- Evidence that you’ll be able to pay your fees and living expenses for the duration of your course.